We offer you services for the cross-cutting of rolled stainless steel, which is carried out by the Company's specialists.
The line of cross cutting of our company is developed in accordance with European quality standards. On this line, the operations of unwinding, straightening and cross-cutting of rolls into sheets of a selected weight or with a specified number of sheets are performed. Finished sheets are marked, after which they are made in packs and packaged in accordance with GOST guidelines.
Fine straightening metal
Cutting of sheets of the required size is performed by cutting the sheet with special guillotine shears with an electromechanical drive. A special type of hardened tool steel, which is used as a material for production of knives, is capable of ensuring a long service life of the tool, as well as cut of the highest quality..
Metal cutting is performed under the following conditions:
- metal thickness is from 0.5 to 4.0 mm;
- roll width is 1550 mm or under;
- internal diameter of a roll is from 540 up to 610 mm;
- maximum outer diameter is 1800 mm or less;
- roll weight is15 tons or less;
- minimum length of the sheets is 200mm;
- maximum length of the sheets is12000 mm;
- cutting accuracy along the length +/- 0.5mm;
We guarantee high quality work, as we value our customers and many years of reputation.